Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Turning over a new leaf

Once again, I took a blogging hiatus and it has been tricky to start again.  What should I re-start with?  Is this important enough to blog about?  Why can I not stay committed to blogging?  I have been so encouraged and supported by others blog posts that it does not seem fair to take so much away without at least sharing my journey with others.

I used to say I was so busy...LIE!  We are all busy...it is all about prioritizing.  That is my new goal.  I am going to prioritize.  Not just with blogging, but in my everyday life.  I have a long list of things I want to do, need to do, have to do and should do.  No more excuses.

I would appreciate any tips, ideas or just general advice on how you stay so dedicated to your blog.  I love reading and catching on your blogs!  I love even more getting a good laugh at your pics, funny stories and learning that your lives take you on crazy journeys too!

Thank you for sharing.  I have been truly blessed by your blogs!  Here is to me turning over a new leaf!

~Hannah

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Lately I feel as if I have NOTHING to blog about, so maybe you'll inspire me!! :)

Ashley said...

i have a monthly goal and i try to meet it!

Post a Comment