Thursday, October 7, 2010

Countdown to the Ho Down!

 Swing your partner, here we go!

2010- Steele's & Spencer's
Fall is in the air and that means Deck Dance time.  Every year my parents invite people for the Annual Deck Dance.  Western outfits paired with square dance callers and it is a good time.  We always have a great time and this year will be no different.

Dancing action- square dancing!
Siblings missing the oldest & youngest!
I am excited to see some friends we do not get so see very often as well as introduce new friends to the Deck Dance experience!  I am also excited to re-visit an old place I love...Carter's Mountain!  Three years ago (Oct. 20th), Chris proposed to me at Carter's Mountain.  We have not had time to go back since then and I cannot wait to go this weekend.  Carter's was always a special place to me throughout my high school years and I often returned in previous years.  It is shaping up to be a wonderful fall 2010!!

2008- Maggie had on her bandanna to be festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment