Monday, June 14, 2010

Teaser!!

Funny, I did not think that anyone read my blog, so when some of you have asked for an update & pics I was really surprised!!

I have been meaning to post pics to facebook & update the blog, but I am still recovering.  11 days away makes an empty fridge/ pantry, a pile of laundry and a box full of mail.  Needless to say...I need another vacation:)

The highlights in the Bahamas:
Pink eye
Incorrectly booked air fair = $300 CASH to sketchy airline in Nassau to get to Freeport
Drinks to recover
Movies in the airport
Lots of beach time
Grouper for EVERY meal
Perfect weather
Celebration & dancing with friends

The highlights in the Outer Banks: 
Windy but clear
Backyard BBQ for 50
Wedding on the sound
Dancing in a sprinkler
Breathtaking sunset
Loving wedding because they remind me how lucky I am to be married to my best friend (aww:)

Back to pick up to the dogs (we missed them) & on the road home!!

Ok, not really highlights, but a condensed version of the trip.  We made it home in time to enjoy Memorial Day.  Chris & I decided to stay in shape together so we started running together.  Our day was well spent doing laundry, grocery shopping, grilling, running & making sure we were well rested to start the week! 

It was wonderful to say the least & I hope we can go again.  In the mean time, I have set up a cabanna on the back deck, so that will have to do:)

Our Sylvester Family vacation is in August and that will be another treat.

Pics to follow soon!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment